Monday, March 9, 2009

To Start Spring Right

Well it has been I little while since the last update, but that does not mean nothing has been done...
well the biggest bit of news is that the engine is now off being re-built and such. 
The block has been labeled scrap, but the guy doing the work already has a new one in line for me so I'm happy.
also the new firewall has come and I am now deciding if I should stain the wood, paint it black like it was originally, or do half and half..
if I can figure out how to make a poll I will so you can give me your two cents on the subject.
So yea now all i need is to send out the transmission, get new spokes and a few other odds and ends.
And so I leave you all with a couple new photos.
Peace to all

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment